Thursday, March 22, 2012

My Brightest Secret


As I was saying in my latest 365 post, things have been hectic at work (including on Saturday) and I finished last week with a 16 hr sleep. All this time, the thing that kept me going was the fact that... I had been given the Versatile Blogger award  J
                                                     

Oh, YES! Happy happy joy joy!

Lovely Jutta from Organized LivingSolutions loved my posts and she awarded me The Versatile Blogger, even if I am quite a newbie when it comes to blogging. Thank you, Jutta, it comes as a wonderful surprise that you chose to pass the award to me! I take it as a great compliment, coming from the creative author of the delicate Shell Spoons, the mind-blowing Easter Plates (now this one really blew me off) or the Little Angels and so many other amazing projects. Hugs!
In consequence, I have to share seven things about myself and to nominate 15 blogs I’m passing the Versatile Blogger award to.

Let’s talk about myself:
1.    I’m a LEO. 
2. First, I took Science in college, 12 hrs of Math and Physics every week. Than I shifted and graduated from Law School with honors (and now you can see that I am a Leo, always bragging). And for the last 8 years I’ve been working as a full-time copy writer in an advertising agency.
3.       I bought my first camera ever on the 20th of January 2012, in order to take pics for this blog.
4.       I love words, shoes and optical illusions (in that order, although I’m not sure if I shoud dedicate a separate chapter to shoes…)
5.       I hate milk skin. Arrgh! Even the thought of it upsets my stomach (@#%!?)
6.       I am a manic-depressive, hence the constant changes in my home décor.
7.       I am still in denial about receiving this award (it’s unbelievable, right?!) and I am facing a real challenge in passing it on to 15 other blogs. So without any further delay, I would like to give the award to those of you that I admire:

20 comments:

  1. :-) thank you so much!!! Am with you on the milk skin, brrrr
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I wasn't able to pass it forward any sooner, but now I feel great about doing it and so I thank you again, Jutta <3

      Delete
  2. How sweet of you to give us this award! Thanks very much!
    I'm happy to hear you enjoy our Artsy Ants blog since I also enjoy yours very much.
    Now that you have a camera you're probably so in love with it you can't believe you didn't get one earlier, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, I truly admire your work and talent! Oh, I'm already saving for a SH NIKON with a macro focus lens!

      Delete
  3. You are a darling to pass this award on to me! I am so thrilled that you think my blog is deserving of it! Congratulations on your award, you are very talented and I'm so pleased to see that you are recognized this way!!

    Anne

    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooops, Sorry, Anne, my bad! I did browse your sidebar but I guess I didn't see the button because it was in a different color! Talk about focus blindness! Anyway, you are a true inspiration, always!!!

      Delete
  4. Oh thank you so much. Coming from one of my favorite blogs it's a real honor! I am going to post this on Facebook today. Fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck sharing 7 things about yourself and passing the award on to other 15 blogs :)

      Delete
  5. Aplecată-mi fruntea îmi este în timp ce scriu mulţumesc!
    Şi mai precis: mult!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gratuluję Ci z całego serca otrzymanej nagrody. Jednocześnie bardzo, ale to bardzo dziękuję za nominowanie mnie do nagrody. Jestem bardzo zadowolona i szczęśliwa z tego powodu. Przykro mi jednak, bo zabawę trochę popsuję.Dla mnie komentarze są nagrodami i za wszelkie inne, dziękuję. Mam to napisane na zdjęciu po lewej stronie bloga, pod moją ikonką. Nie lubię wyróżniać żadnych blogów, bo wszystkie są dla mnie cenne i w każdym jest coś ciekawego.Przykro mi jeśli Cię zawiodłam.Mam nadzieję, że to nie popsuję relacji między nami. Pozdrawiam serdecznie i przepraszam.
    I congratulate you with all my heart received the prize. At the same time very, very thank you for nominating me for the award. I am very satisfied and happy because of this. I'm sorry but I play a little spoil. For me, the comments are prizes and for any other, thanks. I have it written on the picture to the left of the blog, under my icon. I do not like to stand any blogs, because they are all precious to me, and in each there is something interesting. I'm sorry if I'm disappointed. I hope this does not spoil the relationship between us. Best regards and sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your philosophy, Giga! You are wonderful in your heart, as well as in your pictures! I wish you all the best and I respect your decision :)
      Kocham swoją filozofię, Giga! Jesteś cudowna w twoim sercu, jak iw swoich zdjęć! Życzę Ci wszystkiego najlepszego i szanuję swoją decyzję :)

      Delete
    2. Bardzo się cieszę, że mnie rozumiesz i buziak za to. Pozdrawiam.*** I am very glad that you understand me and kiss for that. Yours.

      Delete
  7. What a great honor.. thank you so much. I was very busy at the office ( I have been working all day as an environmental engineer:( ) today and I have just seen this award. You made me realy so happy .

    And my little sister is a lawyer also:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're more than welcome, I am crazy in love with your style. An environmental engineer?! I always thought you were a professional photographer, working for famous magazines!

      Delete
  8. Thank you so much!! I'm honored to be one of your chosen! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, Emily, I love your very talented, relaxed and harmonious style!

      Delete
  9. congrats on your award and thanks so much for including my blog on your list

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you are wonderfully creative, Sandy, I can't wait to read 7 things about yourself!

      Delete
  10. Congratulations on your award! Well done.
    I really dislike milk skin too...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...